Portfolio

info@oakalls-ps.co.uk

07970 378 867

RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL WORKS OF DISTINCTION

Installation | Repair I Maintenance I Emegency | Refurbishment

BUILDING / ELECTRICAL / PLUMBING / JOINERY / PAINTING / ROOFING 

BOILERS / DRIVEWAYS / GROUNDWORKS / LANDSCAPING / PPPM CONTRACTS

PORTFOLIO

Your Feedback Matters placard with bokeh background
Oakalls  6
Oakalls  18n
Oakalls  9_n
Oakalls 1
Oakalls 14
Oakalls 17n
Oakalls 19o
Oakalls 20n
Oakalls 5
Oakalls 7
Oakalls 8_n
Oakalls 10n
Oakalls 11
Oakalls 12
Oakalls 13
Oakalls 15n
Oakalls 21
Oakalls 22n
Oakalls 24_n
tap
Oakalls 3.pnd
Oakalls 2

We acknowledge that at Oakall Property Services, you are only as good as your last job which is why we make every job better than the last.  We also understand that 95% of our job is smooth running but the difference between failure and success on the job is that remaining 5%. 


That 5% can make the job extra special and you are special, you deserve special, so at Oakalls Property Services we ensure that 5% is done on each and every occasion.



BRANDS

Here are a small selection of brands we have been associated with:



OUR ACCREDITATIONS

Davenham Road, Bromsgrove, B60 2SG

(07970) 378 867

COPYRIGHT © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

WORKS OF DISTINCTION

OAKALLS PROPERTY SERVICES IS A TRADING NAME OF OAKALLS PROPERTY SERVICES LTD, REGISTERED IN ENGLAND, REGISTERED ADDRESS: SLOAN SQUARE HOUSE, 1 HOLBEIN PLACE, 2nd FLOOR, LONDON, SW1W 8NS, 10333932